"Instead of saying, "I'm going to write a blog post now," or "I'm going to send an e-mail" or "I think I'll tweet something" you simply say what you have to say, then decide who you're going to say it to. "
- If you address it to "Public," it's a blog post.
- If you address it to "Your Circles" it's a tweet.
- If you address it to your "My Customers" Circle it's a business newsletter.
- If you address it to a single person, it can be a letter to your mother.
- I'd say this is pretty revolutionary.